Steriloc the Anti-Virus Entry System
Stay Safe with Steriloc the Anti-Virus Entry System
Powerful Automatic Touch Free Hand Sanitiser
ELe® are an approved seller of Steriloc a cost-effective controlled, verified hand sterilisation station. A robust and quickly installed unit with low voltage to increase safety and reduce installation costs.
The unit also has an electrical signal to trigger a door catch or turnstile and even an alarm.
The Steriloc unit can be powered off-grid using ethernet, specifically designed for entry/exit work sites, construction, warehouses, offices, education, healthcare, hospitality, food processing and horticulture.
Steriloc is the sanitisation and bio-security system for organisations that are serious about virus protection, hygienic environments, employee and customer welfare.
Key Benefits of Steriloc?
- Quick – sanitises up to 30 people a minute with 5k to 25K dispenses between refills.
- Cost effective – prices starting from £898, less than 1p per dispense and prevents sanitiser theft.
- Absenteeism – found to reduce illness a typical drop from 2.2% to 0.5%.
- Environmentally friendly – precision dosing ensures less waste, no paper towels, no plastic bottle waste.
- Easy Install – Wall mounted, counter top or freestanding suitable for indoors or outdoors easily integrates into access control systems.
- Secure – if mandatory sanitisation is required Steriloc can send a signal to access control systems – no sanitisation no entry.
- Personalise – add you company branding or message.
Make an Enquiry
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Stay Safe, Virus Protection