The ELe system has become an integrated whole-building monitoring and control solution, which reduces construction and building maintenance costs as well as enabling a more comfortable and healthy living environment for the occupiers
“Simple plug & play M&E technology reduces the need for highly skilled and short-of-supply trades which improves build time & costs”
Schematic of the ELe PoE and LV infrastructure:
- 3rd party off-the-shelf 12V Lights (MR16 downlights & E27 Pendants) and fans powered using ethernet cabling
- Wireless and kinetic powered light switches – truly zero energy cost
- Full smart home capability with Wi-Fi / smartphone control and Alexa & Google integration
- ELe’s House Kit is designed to power Lighting, smoke/ CO2 alarms, ventilation & radiant panel heating.
- Not only does the ELe infrastructure power these devices with DC power, saving energy, it can also monitor and alert the landlord of any device faults or tampering.
- For example if a fan was stopped, the system would alert the landlord, preventing potential mould issues.
- Landlords and Maintenance teams can view their property data centrally on an internet portal.
- See ELe Product catalogue for full details
Take a look at our Case studies and 3D tour.
Find out more, call us today on: +44 (0) 1695 731942 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org