Low Energy LED lighting for commercial and domestic buildings is now a mainstream and proven technology for lowering energy costs and carbon outputs. ELe delivers the latest innovations by designing and selecting products to deliver solutions that are easy to install and fit with minimal maintenance.
The ELe Difference;
- Instantly deliverable energy reduction between 60-80% in comparison to traditional lighting and CO2 production
- Extensive UK product warranty from 5-7 years (50,000-100,000 hours)
- No more lighting maintenance and lamp replacements
- BS5266 Compliant emergency lighting systems -- with remote testing and reporting
- Full in-house lighting design service covering CIBSE guided lighting levels
- POE & IOT Smart lighting solutions available
- Wireless and Dali control systems offering greater savings and full lighting control
ELe is partnered with Phillips and Sylvania-Osram to deliver a full range of fittings that can be delivered as part of a low energy infrastructure solution and has recently been awarded “Value Added Partner” & “Preferred Supplier” status for its work with low energy smart lighting, IOT and Power Over Ethernet systems.
All ELe LED schemes are fully ECA compliant too, allowing for a 20% cost reclaim via the HMRC. See here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/energy-technology-list
All systems can be fully monitored so that demonstration of the realised energy & carbon savings is a simple procedure. Proving the benefits of the LED lighting is part of what we do and ensures that decision makers are fully vindicated with evidence to support the reasons why they chose LED lighting from ELe.
For a lighting survey or to find out more, call us today on: +44 (0) 1695 731942 or email: email@example.com