ELe® in Education
High performance, low energy ICT suites for Schools, Colleges and Universities
In an education setting, computing can account for a significant proportion of a site’s energy costs. In schools, this can be as much as 25% of the electricity bill!
ELe®’s award-winning ICT infrastructure is uniquely designed to deliver reliable, high performance computing for students and staff at a fraction of the energy consumption and carbon footprint.
For schools, colleges and universities, ELe® technologies offer important benefits for both education managers and computer users, including:
- A minimum of 80% reduction in computing related energy bills.
- More streamlined workspaces with minimal cabling and greater flexibility in how classrooms can be configured.
- Robust, media-rich computing experiences with rapid log in times and reduced system failures.
- A more comfortable, quieter working environment. With minimal moving parts in our equipment, ambient noise and heat generation is minimised.
- Dramatic reductions in carbon emissions – improving your establishment’s environmental profile and potentially creating a ‘live’ case study for new teaching and learning opportunities.
- Flexible solutions to meet your site’s requirements
ELe® technologies will deliver significant energy efficiencies, operating partially or fully off-grid. If you are aiming to introduce clean, renewable energy to your site, we can also work with to help you achieve your objectives and maximise your energy efficiencies.
Unstable Power Supplies – for sites experiencing frequent power outages and issues with load shedding, ELe® energy storage systems will ensure consistent and reliable energy provision allowing enhanced teaching and computing capability. Find out more
Rural or Campus Sites – for partically or fully off-grid sites or sites already using sustainable energy sources we can work with you to optimise the benefit of ELe® energy storage and POE based computing technologies.
New Builds – for new site constructions ELe®’s streamlined, POE based computing infrastructure can improve workspace planning and eliminate the need for additional cabling and costly plug points.
For more information contact ELe by telephone: 01695 731942 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org